Welcome to wisdam.info - the online resource comprising all the background work carried out by Rupert Fawdry and Helga Perry that goes into the Wisdam Initiative and wisdam.org website.
For most of our downloads you will need a PDF reader. download Adobe Acrobat reader (free) here.
|Click here to download the latest version of Simple WISDAM, uploaded 10 June 2019.|
|This is intended for filing in section 4 of the WISDAM Record File. It is also proposed as a personal health record template - a standard set of information to be completed about each new person registering with a Primary Health Centre, Optician, Dentist,Physiotherapist, Chiropodist, Private Appointment etc. to save having to write the same things out again and again on different medical forms.|
- Simple WISDAM dataset, uploaded 15 June 2016.
- WISDAM Section 3b. My Family Doctor / General Practitioner / Primary Health Centre - uploaded 3 December 2015
- Hints and Tips for Passwords - uploaded 16 March 2016
Download as many copies as you require. By downloading any of these, you agree to the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share-alike licence. See WISDAM:Copyrights for details.
We welcome your feedback. Please use our Contact EEPDtalk form and select WISDAM Feedback in the drop-down list of subjects.
You may also be interested in the following for incorporation into your personal WISDAM Health Record File:
Advance Care Planning
- Milton Keynes Advance care planning Planning Your Care in Advance
- Pilgrims Hospices My Advance Care Plan